Accounts Receivable – Full Time
Responsible for maintaining and reconciling resident ledgers, processing incoming funds, respond to resident inquiries regarding the state of their account.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to)
- Enter monthly rent payments
- Determine and create monthly late rent lists
- Issue 5-day notices
- Organize evictions
- Process security deposit refunds
- Send delinquent letters to residents monthly
- Send prepaid letters to residents monthly
- Answer resident questions regarding state of account
- Work collections
- Attempt collection for 6-months. If not successful, turn over to collection agency.
- If sent to collection agency, track progress.
- Attend court hearings with Property Manager if it goes to Small Claims Court.
- Month End Processing
- Assess current resident charges
- Enter lease renewals
- Monthly security deposit audit
- Process backed out applications
- Answer phone if Office Manager is unavailable
- Prefer accounts receivable experience, not required
- Work hours: 8am to 5pm, 1-hour lunch
- Competitive salary and benefits package
T.R. McKenzie Inc. offers a competitive wage and benefits package. Interested? Please send your resume and information to email@example.com.
Interested in joining TRM’s Team?
As we continue to grow, we’re keeping our eyes out for talented people. We are always looking for skillful people to join our team. If you do not see the job you are looking for right now, feel free to send us an email to say hello. Please include a quick overview of who you are, what job you are looking for, attach a resume, and send our way. We will save your information. However, we encourage you to continue to check out our jobs page. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.