Leasing Agent – Part Time
We are currently looking for a part time leasing agent to assist property managers by leasing, marketing, and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential apartment communities. Responsibilities include:
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions, complete guest cards, etc.).
- Promptly record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate paperwork and software.
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply knowledge to prospects.
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Answer phone calls return voicemails and reply to emails.
- Assemble move-in folders, showing folders, move-out packets, pre-walk packets, move-in bags.
- Generate lease paperwork and input information in AMSI and Entrata accurately and on a timely basis. Review with Property Manager prior to obtaining signature(s).
- Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
- Assist management team with other various tasks as required.
- Maintain open communication with Property Manager and Maintenance Technician(s).
- Receive phone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns, and comments.
- Complete maintenance requests in a timely manner and inform maintenance technicians. Ensure they are being completed in a timely manner.
- Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow-up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters.
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on a continuing basis.
Compensation, Schedule, and Training
- $15/hour plus $50 bonus for each rent.
- Must be available two Saturdays a month, hours 9am – 3pm.
- Prior experience with property management or leasing NOT required. Training will be provided to all new leasing agents.
T.R. McKenzie is a locally owned, family run business that manages over 10 apartment communities on the west side of Madison, WI. If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Maintenance Technician – Full Time
We are currently looking for a Full Time Maintenance Technician for our Madison, Wisconsin multi-family properties. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare all vacant apartments to market ready condition
- Respond to resident requests and work orders in a timely manner
- Perform on-call emergency services as required (rotation shared with other maintenance techs)
- Perform plumbing, appliance and electrical repairs, repair/replace locks, smoke alarms, and window/door screens
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks which may include but not limited to: light bulb and filter changes, weekly and monthly fire alarm inspections, checking sump pumps and catch basins in parking areas, garage fans, CO2 detectors, flushing hydrants, doors and closures, garage doors/openers and roofing inspections
- Communicate maintenance concerns for vacant apartments, model units, clubhouse and common areas to the Property Manager
- Keep grounds and common areas free of trash and debris
- Properly and responsibly use maintenance materials, tools, equipment and motorized vehicles
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and general public on and off the property in order to positively promote T.R. McKenzie Inc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Available for night/weekend on-call duty
- Ability to work in any type of weather (cold, snow, heat, rain, etc.)
- Travel to other properties to cover on-call duties and assist other maintenance technicians as needed
- Deliver all necessary paperwork to the main office and attend all mandatory meetings
T.R. McKenzie is a locally owned, family run business that manages over 10 apartment communities on the west side of Madison, WI. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package. If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining TRM’s Team?
As we continue to grow, we’re keeping our eyes out for talented people. We are always looking for skillful people to join our team. If you do not see the job you are looking for right now, feel free to send us an email to say hello. Please include a quick overview of who you are, what job you are looking for, attached a resume, and send our way. We will save your information. However, we encourage you to continue to check out our jobs page. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your information to email@example.com.