Thank you all for your patience throughout this time. During these unprecedented events, we’ve chosen to follow the Forward Dane Phased Re-Opening Guidelines for our properties to keep our residents and our staff safe. We will re-evaluate every two-weeks on proceeding to future phases. Phase 1 will begin today (June 1, 2020.)
PHASE 1 RE-OPENING
Main Office and Property Manager Offices
- Property Managers will work onsite 4-hours a day Monday – Friday. Please check with your property manager on their specific hours.
- Main office will remain closed to the public.
- Tape barriers have been placed on the floor of all offices. Please be conscious not to cross these lines to maintain social distancing.
- Maintain 6-feet of space between yourself and other residents or T.R. McKenzie staff.
- All meetings/showings will be by appointment only. Limit to one appointment at a time.
- Doors to offices will remain closed.
- Phones will be forwarded to Property Managers during normal business hours. When your Property Manager is working from home, you can still reach them by phone or email.
Common Areas (if applicable)
- Common areas (fitness centers, pools, tanning, coffee, grilling spaces, Wi-Fi and community rooms) will remain closed through Phase 1. We are tentatively looking to re-open these spaces in Phase 2. Prior to opening, they will be fully cleaned and sanitized. Online sign-ups will be available and new rules will be sent out.
- We understand our residents are looking forward to these spaces re-opening and will keep you posted on any changes to these plans and make adjustments as guidelines are communicated from Dane County.
- Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation while we work through the best and safest way to re-open these amenities. We are doing our best to re-open ASAP.
- Maintenance will now respond to all maintenance requests (outside of just emergency needs). Please keep in mind that maintenance request response times may take longer due to the expected influx of requests coming in during Phase 1 and additional safety measures that our staff will be taking.
- Maintenance staff will wear masks at all times when entering occupied units and traveling through common areas.