Located off Raymond Road and Hickory Ridge Road, T.R. McKenzie has developed ready-to-build single-family lots within 0.25 miles of the Ice Age Trail.
Do you have dreams of building your own home? This prime location on Madison’s west side could be the start of your happily ever after. Building permits for these are available now. Be a part of this small community just 0.25 from the Ice Age Trail and Prairie Ridge Park.
- Building permits available now
- Projected exposure on each lot*
- Lots back to landscaped green space which is part of new “Esker Apartments” project
- Deed restrictions to be recorded, but expected to be moderate to match adjacent uses
- Licensee has interest, please include in your offer
- Buyer responsible for impact fees for Lots 3 and 4 prior to closing
- Less than 0.25 mile to Ice Age Trail
- Madison Metropolitan School District: Falk (Elementary), Jefferson (Middle), Memorial (High)
Lot 1 – SOLD
2821 Hickory Ridge Road
Lot 2 – SOLD
2815 Hickory Ridge Road
2809 Hickory Ridge Road | $115,000
0.23 acres | 10,096 sq. ft. | 58′ wide building pad at front yard set back | Partial exposure (back sloping)
2803 Hickory Ridge Road | $110,000
0.25 acres | 11,066 sq. ft. | 58′ wide building pad at front yard set back | Partial exposure (back/side sloping)
View this drone video of the Esker Development, single family home lots located across the street from existing homes on Hickory Ridge Road.